- Minimum Order: 1x Pack of 6
- Size: 29cm x 12cm
RECTANGULAR HOT / COLD PACK
The CMS Medical rectangular Hot / Cold Pack is for pain and swelling relief. This pack contains a non-toxic gel and is designed for repeat use. It can be cleaned by washing in soap and water and will remain flexible and easy to apply even at low temperatures.
When to use as a hot pack:
If you have an older or recurring injury, use this product as a hot pack. The heat improves blood circulation to the affected area which in turn helps promote healing. The hot pack supplies oxygen and helps reduce pain in muscles, joints tendons and ligaments.
When to use as a cold pack:
Use this product as a cold pack to treat a new injury. Fresh injuries can cause inflammation and swelling and should be treated with the cold pack as it will help restrict the blood flow to the affected area, helping to decrease inflammation and swelling.
- Apply either heat or cold for no more than 20 minutes at a time, leaving 10 minutes before reapplying.
- Do not apply hot pack direct to your skin. Always wrap in a thin towel.
- Do not apply heat to an inflamed or swollen area. Use cold pack for such injuries.
- Do not use on open wounds or stitches.